The Sales Consultant will deliver an excellent sales performance through providing the customer with exceptional service. They help deliver and grow the company's brand at all levels. They deliver all set company procedures in line with the Operations Manual, and always promote and assist the company in achieving its goals and strategy. This Sales Consultant will be selling Bathrooms & other Group products.
Porcelanosa is a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Kitchen, and Bath products, as a company we aspire to be the industry leader by providing trendsetting cutting-edge designs of unparalleled beauty and refinement, uncompromising quality, technologically superior products and dependable services to its clients. Porcelanosa was founded over 40 years ago since then we have had incredible growth and today our global presence extends to over 140 countries through more than 400 company owned showrooms, distribution centres and an extensive network of independent distributors and retailers. We are a high regarded and respected supplier that specialise in quality floor coverings, sanitary ware and kitchens selling into the construction and retail markets across Europe and the World since 1973.
Key Skills and Responsibilities of the job:
- Personally, greeting the clients upon entry to the showroom;
- Recommending suitable product ranges to the client as per their specification (dimensions; budget);
- Provide the clients with detailed and accurate quotations
- Handling payments directly from clients as well as credit/debit card payments;
- Answering the telephones and dealing with any client queries;
- To deliver store sales in line with targets
- To actively sell and promote the company's products at all times
- To excel at delivering and growing the brand in the stores local market place
- Help to generate ideas for growing the business
- Excellent People Skills
- Smart personal appearance
- Clear and positive communicator with good negotiation and influencing skills
- Relevant experience with face to face customer sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role.
Education and Qualifications;
- A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
- Relevant experience in a similar environment would be an advantage
- It is essential applicants have previous Bathroom design experience
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Free parking on site
- Competitive package plus commission structure
To apply for this post, you will need to complete the online application process by going onto
A CV should be uploaded as part of your application, setting out your career history. Please ensure you have provided reasons for any gaps within the last two years.
(senior roles only) You should also upload a covering letter, setting out how you consider your personal skills, qualities and experience provide evidence of your suitability for the role, with particular reference to the criteria in the person specification.
Failure to submit a covering letter will mean the shortlisting panel only have limited information on which to assess your application against the criteria set out within the person specification.
Should you encounter any issues with your online application please get in touch with our resourcing team by using the email address at the bottom of this advert.
If you do not receive acknowledgement of your application within 48 hours via the automated system, please contact us.
Feedback will only be provided if you attend an interview or assessment...... click apply for full job details