Looking for a career in Retail Sales? Want to work for one of retails fastest growing brands? Good, then this Sales Estimator role is the one for you….
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this great, high performing brand as a Sales Estimator in their buzzing Cambridge store. This top-rated retailer has had tremendous success after opening 6 years ago. They've opened 158 stores across the UK and have rapidly built their position as number 2 in scale and number 1 in service, and they aren't stopping there!
This is a truly unique role where you will spend most of the day on the road, in your own vehicle and have the luxury of bringing our uniqueness into a customer's home. Using your knowledge of our excellent "Masterpiece" software (making all the technical bits a breeze), you'll plan, estimate and measure customers floors to ensure that everything is ready for our fitting teams to hit the ground running and do their work.
The (not-so-secret) secret to their success is their people. Everyone matters in this business, they work as a team and are focused on continuous improvement.
People are your bag - you get them, you understand them and importantly, you can sell to them! You'll be confident in your ability and see 100% of target as the minimum - not job done! And, you're always on the lookout for ways to improve things for customer and colleagues.
You're naturally self-motivated, enthusiastic and lead by example. You have natural charm and energy with the ability to motivate and inspire the team you work with to be at their best.
You're in that little sweet spot of being sales driven AND customer focused. And you're passionate about what you do which is demonstrated in every interaction. You understand the value of a consultative sales approach and can create strong rapport and trust from the get-go to make our customers feel relaxed and reassured.
Good judgement is key - you don't shy away from difficult conversations and manage them with charm, dealing with challenges but ensuring the best outcome.
You'll be a brand ambassador.
You're "Tech Savvy" and know how to use Store systems to your advantage - and if you don't, you find out!
You're flexible and do what is best for the store, scheduling work effectively so no customer is left
In the role, you will:
• Deliver outstanding customer service that exceeds expectations.
• Have an understanding and respectful approach to make customers feel relaxed and reassured in their homes.
• Using our Masterpiece software (we provide all the training you need!), during every customer visit to help you measure and provide solutions with ease.
• Responsible for preparing a detailed and accurate flooring plan with the ability to provide an onsite quote using our Masterpiece software.
• Carry out inspections of where we have identified a faulty floor and producing reports.
• Check for uneven floor levels and potential issues e.g. dampness or trailing cables. Processing customer orders thoroughly and accurately where applicable.
• Comply with all Health and Safety and security requirements set out by the Company
What's in it for you?
A fantastic OTE salary of £30K (base salary £16500- £18,000).
A chance to join the company share scheme.
A chance to join a pension scheme.
A chance to work for a business that is always looking to grow their people.