Are you fed up with working at weekends? Looking for a workplace where you are valued, appreciated and rewarded?
Our client is a progressive private-equity backed startup, providing an online platform for sending and receiving post.
They are responsive to customer needs and working toward the mission of always being a pleasure to do business with. They like to challenge processes, push boundaries and do things differently.
You'll know if you're a good fit if:
● Customer first attitude, through and through
● Company culture is one of your top priorities for your next move
● Passion, ambition and taking pride in a growing company is a driver for you
● Working closely with an amazing team, friendly founders and making a difference gets you
out of bed in the morning
● Free lunch every day and being appreciated sounds like your cup of tea
● Hard work and getting 'hands-on' when it's needed has never bothered you
Due to the nature of our client's business and their commitment to keeping their client's data secure, the successful candidate will be subject to background and reference checks
Type: Full-time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 basic, £30,000 OTE
Hours: 9.00am - 5:30pm
Benefits: 24 days holiday (pro rata) + company provided lunch + employee share scheme + personal development budget + pension + great team and friendly working environment + bonus for meeting objectives + clear progression opportunities
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Business Development, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Management, Retail Sales, Customer Service, Sales Manager, BDM, Account Executive, Field Sales, etc.