Like the 'finer' things in life? Love thinking about your next holiday destination?
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking luxurious travel company, with a great culture, clear career progression, and plenty of additional benefits to make you feel valued?
Sales Consultant is required for a travel agency that specialises in selling luxurious holiday packages.
My client is able to offer:
£19,500 basic salary plus a sales bonus of £4,000 (OTE of £23,500) plus option to earn an additional £9,000 (OTE of £26,500), 24 days annual leave plus bank holiday, £2000 Love to Shop vouchers, free onsite parking, clear career progression pathway, beautiful barn offices, full training.
This is a phenomenal company to work for and due to continuous growth (unaffected by Covid-19) they have several vacancies available within their inbound sales team.
The Sales Consultant role / day to day tasks:
Sales ability, dedication and reliability are of the utmost importance in this role, alongside great interpersonal and communication skills, especially when handling high-net-worth individuals. The harder you work and the more dedicated you are the more you will earn, be rewarded and promoted. That is my client's promise to you.
This is a full-time role 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, however once or twice a week you will be rota'd to work 11am to 8pm (plenty of notice will be given). There is also a requirement to work 1 in 3 weekends but time will be given back in lieu.
- Successfully quote and sell luxury holiday products. Every individual who you come into contact with should be impressed by your friendliness, knowledge and professionalism. Every potential client is to be made aware of our unbeatable price and service promise.
- Contacting everyone who you quote and that has not made a reservation ASAP to do your utmost to arrange for them to make a reservation.
- Advise clients of the terms & conditions of their reservation and collect the correct payment at the time of reservation. Ensure that all elements (flight, hotel, transfers, etc) of the holiday are explained, reserved and charged correctly to the client at the time of booking. Dietary and mobility needs are of the highest importance.
- Accurately amend client's bookings as required by them and to pass the details on to the Customer Service Team.
- Assist with any questions our clients may have pre- or post-holiday.
- Learn company's products and services offerings, features and pricing.
- Work with marketing team to ensure collaboration.
- Monitor and report on KPIs regularly.
- Stay up to date with the industry situation, benchmarks, the latest sales trends and best practices.
- Attend educational seminars and conferences, both on land and at holiday hotspot.
- Create a motivational and healthy atmosphere in the office.
- Identify opportunities for product and service up-sell and for new client acquisition.
- Find prospective customers and new target segments.
We are looking for the Sales Consultant??????? to have the following attributes:
- Happy to work 1 in 3 weekends (with a day/s off in lieu during the week) - Saturday 9am to 6pm or Sunday 10am to 6pm
- Driving licence and access to a car - the office is in a remote location with no access to public transport
- Live in the Reading area
- Have good telephone manner and communication skills
- Have some sales consultant experience in any capacity including retail
- Ideally be used to selling 'luxurious' products / services - not essential