The position of Sales Consultant in Ayr has just been released by one of the fastest growing home furnishing retailers in the country, this award-winning Retailer has made a real change in the marketplace and is eager to see candidates who have a passion for sales & service.
This is a great role working in a fast-paced show room where you have the ability to earn generous commissions which aren't restricted or held back in anyway, don't believe me? Just check out the companies Glassdoor views and award.
About the role
• Work together with your store team to wow our customers at every turn.
• Provide top notch customer service, helping customers with pre-sales queries and order completions, as well as post-sales questions and (very rarely!) escalating the odd complaint.
• Support your team with promotion changes and store housekeeping, and report into one of our fab Store Managers (a master of all things flooring)!
• Always be on the lookout for new ways to improve our store, our service, and better serve our customers.
• Teach you all you need to know about our glorious products and collections, so you can offer bespoke advice to each individual customer.
• We'll also teach you how to draw and cost a room, so you can deliver flooring excellence to our customers.
You're in that little sweet spot of being sales driven AND customer focused. And you're passionate about what you do.
We're after a speedy thinker who's nice to their core. A presentable, switched-on, and honest person, who brings a little joy to every interaction. You're naturally self-motivated, enthusiastic, and keen to impress. You sweat the small stuff and have a "no customer left behind" attitude (we have a 5* Trust Pilot rating to maintain)! Sales Advisor Job Description You're up for a challenge and thrive in a busy store environment. You are always on the lookout for ways to improve things for customers, colleagues, and you have a bias towards action.
What's in it for you?
• Genuine realistic OTE of between £25-28k with 2% commission and Sunday pay.
• The base salary for this role is £15-£16.5k, however we apply the National Living Wage to all colleagues regardless of age. This means that your total earnings (salary, commission and bonus) will be monitored monthly and a top up applied should your hourly rate fall below the current National Living Wage rate which is £8.91 (£18,532 per annum).
• Lots of employee benefits including company share scheme
• The chance to work in a business that actively develops its employee's
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV to .
Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Retail