We are recruiting for an experienced Sales Associate to work with a luxury footwear and accessories brand, based in their boutique store in Central London!
As a front line representative you will be responsible for maximizing the sales of all products including footwear, accessories and leather goods.
You will also be accountable for ensuring each client receives an exceptional experience in line with the brand values.
You will report to the Assistant Store Manager & Store Manager in order to meet the company's objectives. This will give you the opportunity to continue learning to perfect your sales techniques and client journey delivery.
- Achieve sales objectives and targets by developing sales, cross-selling and multiplying sales
- Develop a close network of loyal clientele by building strong relationships with customers and capturing contact information to use in our CRM system to invite them back
- Provide excellent customer service by placing special orders/reservations or calling other stores to find desired items and following up on after sales service
- Maintain the proper display of goods in the store and ensures that they comply with the quality standards
- Keeps track of new collections press releases and prices in order to recommend and select merchandise based on customer needs and desires
- Participates in store inventories, stock activities and cashier activities
- Attends sales training activities
- Previous experience working in retail (selling luxury products is preferred but not essential)
- Strong understanding of and relevant experience in clienteling with convincing abilities
- Excellent communication skills, including proficient written and spoken English - Other languages will be a plus!
- Adaptable and flexible with excellent team spirit