Sales Assistant (Retail Experience Considered)
Worried about your job on the shrinking high street?
Maybe you have recently lost your job in retail?
Or, are you looking for an entry-level opportunity to start your career?
Our client does not work in the retail industry but many of their successful candidates have, due to the decreasing need for face to face high street stores and many shifting their focus online, our client finds more and more of their team started or came from a retail background. Our client finds that candidates that have previously worked in retail have the face to face communication and customer service skills they need to grow their business. Retail experience is not needed to become successful in this role as they can provide one-on-one coaching for those willing to learn communication and customer service skills that retail experience provides.
Perks of the role:
- Lots of opportunities to progress your career and move into leadership and management roles, some have even progressed on to managing their own office
- Opportunity to learn new skills, travel abroad, travel the UK and meet new people
- Invites to networking events at incredible venues
- Incentives and recognition for those who work the hardest
- Opportunity to earn more than the average retail role
- You do not need retail experience to be successful
- Willingness to learn
- Drive to succeed
- Be able to be positive and enthusiastic everyday
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual
- Excellent English speaking skills
This opportunity is available to those looking for an entry level role or a change of industry, all our client asks is an up to date CV with contact information so they can call you easily and invite you for a face to face appointment if you are successful. The role is offered as a self employed and commission only basis within residential campaigns so that their sales team can earn between £300 and £600 on average per week.