Retail experience ideal for Sales assistant role
Retail Experience Required
Are you looking for something new apart from Retail and looking to become a sales assistant?
Feeling stuck in the same Retail job with no variety or progression?
Looking for something challenging to put your personality and enthusiasm to good use as a sales assistant?
Our client has become one of the country's top sales, customer service and marketing companies with associated companies both nationally and internationally. Due to a huge growth in client demand sales assistant roles have become immediately available in their busy sales and marketing company. Our client truly believes that people are the key to their success, therefore they seek individuals who are passionate about learning sales and customer service and thrive in a team environment, making retail experience ideal.
- An immediate start
- Fun social culture
- Fast progression for driven individuals
- Face to face sales in a field sales environment as a sales assistant
- Full product and industry training
- Mentor programs with some top UK business people
- Excellent commissions and incentives
- Customer Service Skills (which can be gained from retail experience)
- Effective communication skills
- Self motivation and strong work ethic
- Great personal presentation
- Team player
- Willingness to develop sales and customer service skills
So, If you would like to Kick start a NEW career as a sales assistant, using your existing retail experience, apply now online by clicking the 'apply' button and completing the online application process. Please make sure you attach your up to date CV and contact details so the recruitment team can get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Appointments are being held immediately! - All candidates must be 18 or over. No experience is necessary as a sales assistant in this self-employed commission only role as access to full client and product training will be given. Roles are in residential campaigns which requires confident, enthusiastic and goal driven representatives, who may have come from retail roles.