Are you looking for your next retail opportunity? Can you drive customer service to market-leading standards? Do you want to join a business that has performed exceptionally well over the previous months and is now looking to grow further? If so, please read on!
Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a leading retailer who are looking for a full-time sales assistant in Brent Cross who will help the company progress, develop and maximise sales. This business are relatively new to the UK and therefore the opportunity with the company to progress your career is unrivalled. This will be a new store opening for this particular retailer with candidates starting ASAP.
The Role as a Retail Sales Assistant
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Exhibiting excellent floor presence and ensuring all customers receive first class service
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Displaying great product knowledge and being able to use that to help drive sales
- Building and managing your customer accounts to sustain repeat business
- Showing entrepreneurial spirit to help drive sales outside of store
- Phone and email both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events and follow-up on enquiries
The Sales Assistant we need!
You will need to have a minimum of one years' customer service experience to be considered for this appointment and will be passionate, ambitious and show excellence during all tasks undertaken, particularly in relation to customer service and sales.
Cv's aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to this role. Attitude, drive and motivation are important to our client and their customers.
The Package for our new Sales Assistant
The business offer an hourly rate of £10.57 for a 40 hour contract that equates to circa £22,000 per year, plus commission and various other company benefits. Earning potential is fantastic!
Zachary Daniels and our client are both equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail recruitment.