Sales and Web Assistant | Permanent | Full time | South Queensferry, Edinburgh
Hotlines are looking to recruit a Sales and Web Assistant to join the team in Edinburgh.
What will you be doing?
The Sales and Web Assistant role is responsible for preparing, presenting and analyzing information from sales, stock management and customer database areas. The role provides departments within the business the necessary insights and Intel to effectively manage the sales, operations and marketing functions. This role will also manage our product data information which ensures our customers have access to the latest and accurate product information served to them via our B2B system
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly sales packs
- Maintain the B2B web system ensuring all the product data information correct
- Upload offers and marketing comms via the B2B system
- Carry out regular checks on the data accuracy and performance of the B2B system
- Prepare regular stock review packs
- Maintain the customer data base at territory and brand level
- Carry out ad hoc reports and analysis
- Meeting report deadlines and accuracy
- Data accuracy of B2B system
- Customer database accuracy
- Stock management reporting
Who we are looking for?
- Highly numerate with advanced excel skills
- Data and trend analysis skills
- Experience working with inventory management and B2B systems
- Presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Data driven
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What's in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn't enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Hotlines & WiggleCRC is an Equal Opportunities Employer...... click apply for full job details