Bureau Veritas Switzerland AG
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
Sales and Marketing Director
Date: Oct 30, 2023
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, GB
An award-winning employer, our people are trusted and responsible, believing in what they do with a clear commitment to contribute to transforming the world we live in and shaping a world of trust. Bureau Veritas operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the world’s biggest household names. With more than 400,000 global clients and a reputation for quality, we are at the forefront of service and innovation.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we have worked hard to create a supportive and engaging working environment, which is open and inclusive and individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential and really leave their mark.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Director
The role purpose is to develop and lead delivery of the sales & marketing strategy through a matrix structure generating new business and ensure that strategic renewals are retained.
Position BV UK in the market to exploit opportunities aligned to the Strategic Business Plan, driving strong organic growth.
Candidate requirements include:
- Extensive experience leading multi disciplinarily sales and marketing teams within a service delivery / consultancy environment
- Evidence of leading a sales and marketing function across multiple service lines and ideally across a number of Countries (More than 5 years plus experience)
- Leading large multi-million multi-disciplinary bids within a B2B context Strong ability to build internal relationships across the Group
- Solid commercial acumen supported by ability to develop KPI’s to drive and manage sales performance
- Strong personal drive and performance management ethos
- In-depth knowledge of procurement drivers and of the selling process
- Excellent commercial skills to develop winning propositions
- Experience of developing multi-strand marketing strategies
- Significant experience in bid submissions and Key Account Contract Management
Flexible working patterns available to ensure that you maintain career progression and a healthy work life balance.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we have worked hard to create a supportive and engaging culture, where individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their true potential.
At Bureau Veritas you can benefit from a varied client facing environment, working with market leaders across a wide range of sectors and industries.
We pride ourselves on our partnership approach, which means you will be encouraged to develop strong client relationships – combining technical know-how with service excellence to exceed your clients’ expectations.
What we offer
We offer both core and flexible benefits, a competitive salary and industry leading training and development to support you throughout your career.
Core benefits include private medical, life assurance, professional membership subscription, enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave, Employee Assistance Programme and up to two paid volunteering days a year.
Flexible benefits include Cycle to Work, tech scheme, travel & dental insurance, gym and retail discounts, option to buy and sell holiday and Give As You Earn scheme.
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.