Sales Advisor - Hove
40 hours per week over 5 days
Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota
Salary - £19,286 per annum plus pension and benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly and reliable Sales Advisor to join the team at our Brewers Decorator Centre in Hove to provide exceptional service to our customers in our store. You will play a vital part in helping serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
We are currently operating a ?New Normal' way of trading which includes controlling the numbers and flow of customers coming into our branches and asking customers to wear face coverings. During these unprecedented times we are ensuring that we are observing social distancing guidance to maintain the protection of all our colleagues and customers.
Located on the Portland Business Park, we have been supplying the people of Hove, Portslade and Southwick with all their decorating needs for over 50 years. Customers will find everything they need in store from trade and designer paints from a wide variety of brands to Wallpapers as well as all the decorating equipment needed to get the job done. The team between them have a wealth of industry knowledge and experience with Brewers so it's no wonder we have built up a strong customer base and a reputation for being the decorator's first choice. The branch opening hours are Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm and Saturday 8am - 5pm.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 170 branches nationwide. We know that our people make our business unique, and place great emphasis on the development and growth of our staff.
As a Sales Advisor for Brewers, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Developing sales of the Company product range including wallpaper, paint and fabric
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Covering in other local Brewers stores if needed
Who we are looking for to join our team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can always be relied upon to work as an individual
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Flexible and willing to cover in other local Brewers stores when needed
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator's merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- Pension plan
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note -this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Please ensure you fully complete the application process if you wish to be considered for this position. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to any applicants that do not complete the process...... click apply for full job details