Leading luxury brand requires a Sales Administration Co-ordinator to join them on a 12-month fixed term contract. With a scope encompassing all customer service-related responsibilities linked to the retail and wholesale sales anticity for 2 brands in the UK & Scandinavia, the Sales Administration Co-ordinator supports the end-to-end order process: from intake, confirmation, delivery, and invoicing of orders, through to the management of customer claims. This individual with execute the sales and stock management strategy as defined by the UK & Scandinavia Regional Sales team.
Directly responsible for customer service operations in the UK and Scandinavia:
- Maintain the client order portfolio, from order intake and confirmation to delivery.
- Customer data creation and maintenance, respecting client-specific conditions, and requirements.
- Update commercial and payment terms.
- Create and maintain orders linked to special operations, internal clients, and local Press Offices.
- Preform stock allocations across the wholesale and retail networks in the region, following regional prioritization strategies defined by regional sales teams.
- Track shipments, manage client blocks based on commercial or financial issues.
- Ensure follow-up and resolution of any claims linked to order or delivery issues, proposing solutions to satisfy and interests of the brand.
- Control the Return to Vendor process, initiating returns and liaising with the quality control and logistics teams as necessary.
- Co-ordinate with other regions, consolidate data and reporting for clients who operate a global logistics network.
- General operations support of regional sales teams while acting as administrative point of contract of clients.
You, ideally, will have experience with several stakeholders across functions and countries, including finance, logistics, sales, and marketing. Ideally, have a solid sales administration, ideally in the fashion environment.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract, starting ASAP.