In these challenging times as the Travel Industry recovers, you'll want to work for a financially secure, well-established, Travel Agency that is big enough to offer a career and small enough to care and treat it's employees individually. We are recruiting a Travel Branch Manager for this established family run Travel Company, with a strong presence in the East of England. Offering a competitive basic from £21.5k pa (dependent on experience) plus realistic and uncapped bonus & commission of £5k - £12k pa. This is for one of their branches in Norfolk, within a realistic commute of Kings Lynn, Dereham and Thetford area. Full time and part-time applications considered (4 days min).
- Leading motivating and developing the team to deliver excellent customer service and maximise sales and ancillary bookings
- Day-to-day running of the store
- Working hands on with your team, selling face-to-face primarily but also taking phone and email enquiries
- Have a personable approach that keeps the local clientele coming back to you and your team for repeat bookings
- Encouraging team work, getting everyone working together to achieve monthly targets
- Utilising marketing support from head office to promote in the local area and help develop business
- As an independent you have your in-house tour operator to sell and can promote a range of other options to your clientele
- Working on a 5 day rota between Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5:30pm (Closed Sunday's and Bank Holidays)
We are seeking someone with at least two years' experience working within a Travel Agency at Manager or Assistant Manager level. You will be passionate about travel, with good worldwide destinations knowledge.
The starting salary is from £21.5k pa, potentially more dependent on experience. Unlike many retail travel agencies they offer realistic opportunity to earn Bonus and Commission. This is in the region of £5k - £12k and whilst 2020 and the first half of 2021 were challenging, they're now very busy with enquiries and forward business well up on 2020/2021. In addition they offer a staff travel rates, family & friends holiday discounts, overseas educationals, Pension scheme and social events; this is a friendly working environment. This is a one year maternity cover, however with such a big presence in the area this could well lead to a permanent position else well. Whilst this is ideally full time, candidates seeking 4 days a week will also be considered
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For any further enquiries please contact Claire on or