Role: Retail Supervisor
Location: Uttoxeter, ST14 5AA
Hours: Full-Time & Part-Time Hours Available
Hourly Rate: £9.55 per hour
Bonus Scheme: Quarterly Bonus Incentive!
What will my role look like?
As a Retail Supervisor you be a key team player within our Petrol Forecourts, you will work closely with the Store Manager to motivate the team, drive sales, and ensure our stores are well-merchandised and look vibrant!
In this role you have the responsibility of leading, inspiring and coaching the team to exceed targets and you will also develop and train the team to ensure they have all of the tools they need to be amazing at what they do. Your most important duty is to ensure the team provides excellent customer service every time.
Our forecourts and convenience stores are the heart of our business… after all, this is where it all began! We owe our success to our employees and we are committed to providing excellent customer service, good value products and a wide range of facilities, and our customers have come to expect high standards from all of our forecourts and retail sites.
You will learn new skills from the store manager who will trust you to run shifts in their absence and let's not forget about the progression opportunities as you will be considered for Senior Management roles when they arise! If you are passionate about customer service, like to engage with different people every day, feel like part of a family and have fun then this role is perfect for you!
What would my main responsibilities be?
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve amazing results
- Work closely with the store manager to drive sales and increase profitability
- Provide a fantastic customer service experience
- Ensure that our stores look presentable and vibrant
- Be happy, friendly, smile and have fun
Got what it takes?
Full training will be provided, we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who are passionate about customer service and have great leadership skills. If you meet the criteria below then don't hesitate to apply online today!
- Supervisory / Team Leader experience is desired or…
- Customer Service / Retail experience and you are ready to progress into a management role
- Amazing customer service and people skills
- Flexibility with working hours / shifts
What's in it for me?
EG Cares is our Benefits & Rewards Scheme! it's our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day…
- Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus Schemes
- Work Anniversary Awards
- Recognition Rewards
- Progression & Career Opportunities
- Learning & Development
- Compassionate Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service
- Join our EG family
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Retail Supervisor! We pride ourselves on training, development and progression so this application is just the start!