Position : Retail Store Manager
Hours: Monday - Saturday (5 days over 6 on rota basis)
Type : Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 pa according to experience, plus company bonus (circa £23k - £26k after bonuses)
Area: Nantwich CW5 5NF
Ableworld is the country's leading retailer in the mobility market and, due to our continued growth we are recruiting for a positive, motivated and organised Retail Store Manager in our Nantwich branch.You will be working in a worthwhile retail environment supporting the elderly and disabled.
By working alongside and managing your team daily, you will drive your store to success.This is a very hands on role, where you will be a player/manager and your decisions really impact the business. You will be processing stock coming into the store and receiving deliveries so you'll need to be happy lifting and handling stock and store fixtures.You will also play an important role on the sales floor in serving our customers.Flexibility and dedication are key, as is great communication and team work.
Duties will include:
· Managing your team to achieve store targets
· Merchandising and stock replenishment
· Customer service/ demonstrations and sales
· Dealing with enquiries and being involved in the administration
· Working to budgets and an awareness of P&L
· Maintaining the appearance of the store to a high standard
Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience in retail management is essential
· Experience in a successful sales driven business
· Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
· Experience of managing a team in a busy and demanding environment
· Excellent customer service and proactive approach to all tasks
· A full driving licence is essential for this role.
A DBS disclosure will be required for this position (for which Ableworld will meet the cost).
We will Offer You:
The chance to join a rapidly expanding business that offers real job satisfaction and a package that includes a basic salary, generous performance-driven bonuses and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)...... click apply for full job details