Are you a qualified Service Engineer looking to take the next step in your career?
Express Recruitment are working alongside one of the UK's leading tool retailers. Due an increasing order book and steady financial growth, our client are keen to recruit a number of experienced Retail Service Engineers to join their award winning team.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be expected to travel daily to customer sites within the East Midlands. It is essential that all candidates possess a full UK Driving License.
What you'll get in return…
You will receive a competitive starting salary of c£22,000, pension, healthcare cash plan, paid breaks, sponsored training programmes, paid overtime, travel expenses and not to mention genuine opportunities for promotion.
The role involves…
· Service and maintain a range of hydraulic, pneumatic, diesel, air, petrol, mechanical and electrical machines, tools, and equipment
· Working on a range of specialist hand tools, including power drills, air compressors, jet washers, stoves, dehumidifiers and more
· Attend UK site visits and customer premises to install and service machinery and equipment
· Be on hand to provide technical support to clients via phone, email and face to face communication
· Record and log all faults and repairs using in house database system
· Manage own diary and adhere to tight deadlines
· Attend various training days and sessions on new tools and equipment introduced within the company
Qualifications and Experience needed…
· Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
· Proficient electrical/electronic capabilities (wiring, cables, circuit boards)
· Broad product knowledge of a range of power tools and commercial tooling equipment
· Demonstrable experience with hydraulics and pneumatics
· Confident fault finding skills
· Full UK Driving License
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary to exceed within the role, then we would love to hear from you.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency...... click apply for full job details