We are seeking an experienced car sales professional for the role of Retail Sales Manager at our client's prestigious Guildford Centre, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly for one of world's most iconic brands.
As Retail Sales Manager you will report to the General Sales Manager and have full responsibility for a team of Sales Executives, ensuring all team profit targets and departmental finance targets are met whilst ensuring the team delivers a quality of customer service, which is equal with the brand.
In addition, you will be required to manage the selling/advising of customers on all aspects of finance products whilst delivering an unsurpassed experience, by consistently exceeding customers' expectations, ensuring that commercial and operational requirements are met at all times.
Core Specific Responsibilities
In the role of Retail Sales Manager, you will:
- Ensure that all prospecting and day to day planning issues are discussed at the daily sales meetings
- Target your team on a monthly basis in line with the company Bonus scheme, reviewing their monthly performance against targets and deal with performance issues as necessary
- Ensure that every vehicle sale meets the process guidelines set out within the company to ensure all payments, activations and documents are present
- Have a clear strategy and a focused plan that all of the Sales Team work together to maintain high standards our customer experience
- Control and sign off each new/used car sale, including conducting the necessary background checks
- Ensure that all part exchanges are appraised at point of order and again at point of delivery and ensure all vehicles are disposed of in line with company policy
- Ensure all customer queries are handled promptly and appropriately
- Work with the General Sales Manager to proactively develop one Sales Team in the Centre, motivating the team to sell both new and used cars
- Work with the General Sales Manager in the implementation of company initiatives
- Keep self and centre updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business Guidelines and policies and procedures
- Hold the SAF Advanced Level 3 accreditation
For the role of Retail Sales Manager, the hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm with one day off in the week, every Saturday from 9.00am to 5.00pm - Sundays by appointment with a customer only.
For the role of Retail Sales Manager there is a basic salary on offer of up to £40,000 per annum with a £45,000 maximum bonus opportunity and VWG company funded vehicle. There is also an excellent benefits package available including:
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Option of a second VW Vehicle at preferential rates
- DC Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!..... click apply for full job details