DO YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITHIN A FABRIC SETTING? ARE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS SECOND TO NONE? IS QUALITY AT THE HEART OF EVERYTHING YOU DO? IF SO WE HAVE THE PERFECT POSITION FOR YOU!
JOB TITLE: Retail Sales Assistant- Upholstery
HOURS: Tuesday - Saturday 8.45am - 5.30pm- our client would also consider part time hours for the right candidate
SALARY: Competitive hourly rate dependant on experience
BENEFITS: Our client is also offering an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rata, 6% pension contribution, free parking on site and a fantastic staff discount scheme.
THE ROLE: This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a Family run business established for over 70 years! My client specialises in home furnishings and have grown significantly. They pride themselves on providing quality products to their customers accompanied by an outstanding service.
You will be responsible for working within the upholstery department, liaising with customers, taking the time to understand their requirements and what they're looking for. You will have a creative flair and keen eye for good colour schemes with the ability to bring customers visions to life!
- Based within the upholstery department you will liaise with customers to discuss their requirements, take measurements and create quotes. You must have an keen eye for detail as you will be dealing with made to measure luxury items.
- Travelling to customers houses to measure up for orders.
- Liaise and update customers on their orders.
- Determine fabric inventory and place orders as and when required.
- Previous experience within a retail store selling fabrics is desirable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- A creative flair
- Full driving licence is also required as you will be required to visit customer homes
You will be working for a very established and reputable company who really look after their employees and have very high profile clients.
HOW TO APPLY: If the sound of this role appeals to you and you would like to find out more please apply online, email or contact Debbie on .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.