Title: Retail Sales Adviser
Wage: £18,250 pa (circa £20k+ after bonuses)
Hours: 9 am to 5.30 pm 5 days over 7 on a rota basis
Areas: Lincoln LN2 4HX
Main Purpose of Role:
You will be working with a small team in a worthwhile retail environment supporting the elderly and disabled. We are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and excellent service.
We are looking for an exceptional individual used to working in a customer focused environment.Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.You will be processing stock coming into the store and receiving deliveries so you'll need to be happy lifting and handling stock and store fixtures. You will also play an important role on the sales floor supporting your Store Manager in serving our customers.
Main Responsibilities - you will
· Be dedicated to delivering excellent customer service
· Assist with unloading of deliveries and display of stock
· Operate the till, accept payments by cash, credit and debit card
· Process relevant paperwork
You will have the following skills:
• Previous involvement in offering an exceptional customer experience
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
• Some experience of teamwork as you will be a key team member supporting the Store Manager
• A really positive, can-do attitude and the enthusiasm to pitch in and help out wherever you're needed.
• A full driving licence is essential
Ableworld is the country's leading retailer in a rapidly growing Mobility and Homecare sector. We offer a range of homecare and mobility products to our customers at an affordable price, leading to greater independence and improved quality of life.
A full driving licence is essential for this role and a DBS disclosure will be required (for which Ableworld will meet the cost).
We will Offer You:
The chance to join a rapidly expanding business that offers real job satisfaction and a package that includes a basic salary, generous performance-driven bonuses and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays). You will have the opportunity to develop your career through our on-going training and development as you grow in confidence and move up within the Company structure.
Please email your CV by clicking on the Apply button or email your CV to the email address given...... click apply for full job details