Established in 1969, The Original Factory Shop brings big brands at bargain prices to your local high street.
With stores nationwide, our colleagues work as one team and always have fun, to bring our customers the thrill of a bargain. We care about our customers and colleagues and strive to get the job done; brilliantly to bringing you best big brands with up to 70% off across fashion, beauty, home & more.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Retail People Partner to join our People team. This role will cover all our Southern stores. The role will be field based and include regular travel across the South of the UK.
Reporting into the Head of People you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the region on all people related matters
- Act as the expert on all Employee Relation issues and advising in line with our policies, best practice and relevant legislation.
- Work closely with the Area Managers and coach their management teams to have courageous conversations to create and maintain a high performing culture
- Provide support and training on people management
- Educate managers on people processes such as ER case support, performance management, Absence etc.
- Ensure all Employee Relations issues are dealt with correctly and efficiently
- Work closely with the People team to implement and develop people strategies and projects
- Continuously strive to improve HR process and colleague engagement
- Regularly meet with Area Managers to discuss all aspects of their teams, including colleague performance and standards
- Conduct analysis of monthly reports and feedback to Head of Stores
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a field based People Partner role (Essential)
- Good working knowledge of employment law and processes
- Experience of working with high volume Employee Relations cases
- Excellent Organisations skills
- The ability to work at pace
- Experience of project management
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to travel across England and Wales, including overnight stays
- Retail experience (Desirable)
Benefits of The Original Factory Shop:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday day off
- Colleague discount from your first day
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free life insurance
Please click Apply to start your application.
For more information about The Original Factory Shop, please go to our website at:
The Original Factory Shop is committed to equal opportunities and it welcomes applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements of the job...... click apply for full job details