Retail Manager Taunton
Our cleint recruiting for a proactive and motivated Retail Manager to help grow their business.
About the role
As a Retail Manager for our client you'll be committed to growing sales volumes - never compromising on the industry-leading customer service we pride ourselves upon.
This role would be ideal for somebody with a strong personality, boundless enthusiasm for sales and a natural affinity with people. You will shape, train and motivate a successful sales team, helping to put Taunton Volvo on the map in the Somerset area.
What will I be responsible for?
- Making sure that customers are receiving service of the highest quality at all times.
- Training and coaching sales staff, making sure they deliver great service and achieve monthly sales and CSI targets.
- Maintaining fantastic presentation standards within the branch and in digital and online images and video.
- Carrying out regular staff performance reviews and being involved in recruiting staff.
- Making sure that your sales department is running smoothly, effectively and profitably, carefully controlling volume and margin KPIs.
What are we looking for?
As our ideal Retail Manager, you will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to show leadership and direction.
- High levels of accuracy and organisation and the ability to multi-task.
- Confident with managing a team, while finding every opportunity to increase sales volumes.
- Strong motivational and coaching skills, with the focus on bringing the best out of your team.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment, putting outstanding customer service at the forefront of everything you do.
- A positive, motivated and empathetic approach.
- A full driving licence.
- Motor trade experience (preferably main dealer)
In return for your sales skills, you'll receive a competitive salary and management bonus programme, management training, access to our Ecos car scheme.
Who are we?
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicle branches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our clients Retail Manager, then please click 'apply'.