Warren James is on the lookout for Retail Deputy Managers who care and want to do a good job.
Warren James - Established in 1979 is the UK's largest independently owned jewellery chain operating over 220 shops Nationwide. With our strong family values we care about customers and members of staff alike - you are known by your name, not a number.
The Retail Deputy Manager Role:
- Work with a sales floor team day-to-day to meet and exceed sales targets
- Create great customer experiences & maximise sales opportunities
- Assist the manager in leading, motivating and developing a sales team to reach their maximum potential
- Utilise the resources to assist in planning, organising and controlling a shop and team
- Experience in Retail sales management in a similar retail environment
- Commercially focused with a genuine enthusiasm to succeed
- Good leadership and people skills
- A genuine desire to engage with customers
- Full time contracts working five days out of seven - no zero hour contracts here!
- 28 days holiday a year and after 5 years you'll receive 33 days a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Monthly pay, straight into your bank account at the end of every month
- Staff discount on your WJ jewellery purchases
- Quarterly monetary awards - to nominated members of staff
- Sweets 'n' treats from time to time
- A pension scheme to qualifying staff - the way to start saving for your future!
Warren James is always on the lookout for a Retail / Store Deputy Manager who wants to do a good Job...... click apply for full job details