Retail Creative Designer - Based Exeter
Excellent basic plus benefits and excellent career development
Candidates MUST possess a valid driving licence - Domestic travel will be required, and where appropriate European travel to partner showrooms.
My client is a leading tile manufacturers and distributors, with an extensive portfolio of high-quality ceramic, porcelain, glass, mosaic, and stone tiles with products available in over 60 countries and over 2000 retail outlets worldwide.
Due to continued success, my client is seeking a Retail Creative Designer who can demonstrate a strong background within the Retail industry.
As part of the product marketing team, you will manage the design aspect for all the retail showrooms (existing and new) and co-ordinate the marketing and merchandising activity across the wider dealer network.
You will be a self-starter with creative flair and ability to work on your own initiative, with proven experience of managing creative designs/layouts for new and existing retail showroom modifications, work with key stakeholders to ensure products are well represented and presented and offer bespoke partner displays (i.e slatwall) and display promotional activities within the store POS/Artwork
- Candidates Must be able to demonstrate strong 2D and 3D skills and design creativity with working knowledge of Adobe & Microsoft Office software.
- Possess strong problem-solving and practical/analytical skills
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing positive working relationships with internal and external stake holders
- Show evidence of working to tight time scales and budgets
- Strong attention to detail, whilst maintaining a flexible, adaptable approach
- Managing the creative design for the contract's division with the group.
- Work alongside senior management team for showrooms/property & facilities, you will plan and design new retail showrooms, taking the lead on creative design.
- Manage the visual merchandising of new and existing stores, working to agreed budgets and deadlines as appropriate.
- Make design recommendations for tile displays within selected UK, Export and USA dealers, managing aspects of installation as required.
- Act as the main marketing point of contact across all routes to market to manage bespoke
- in- store displays.
- This will include working closely with members of the team as well as managing external design and build agencies.
- Liaising with external suppliers, maintaining high standards and completing projects to specification and within budget.
- You will liaise with the marketing managers and associate retail showrooms director, to identify key growth projects within the network.
- Oversee market research and analytics of the retail sector and promotional strategies such as advertising and communication of the stores, creating artwork and point of sale.
- Ability to interpret display reports and sales information and apply it in an appropriate way.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality due to the nature of the work...... click apply for full job details