* highly competitive rates of pay * instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday! * exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings * excellent career development incl. formal training * free parking * well-supported environment *
40 hours per week - working five days from Monday to Sunday as per the roster. You may be required to work additional hours to those detailed on the roster when authorised and as necessitated by the needs to the business.
£9.00 per hour
The Hawthorns Northampton is currently seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic and committed team player to join us as Restaurant Supervisor.As Restaurant Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the overall direction and operation of the Food & Beverage department.Demonstrable experience in a high-end hospitality or guest serving setting is essential.
The key responsibilities of our Restaurant Supervisor are:
- Coordinating and managing the restaurant, private dining and bistro areas.
- Managing staff scheduling, ensuring there is adequate cover at all times and within budget.
- Managing recruitment of Food and Beverage Assistants, induction processes, on the job training, evaluations and probation in conjunction with the management team.
- Promoting team work and having a hands-on attitude.
- Motivating staff and identifying and solving possible staff issues.
- Ongoing improvement of standards, ensuring excellent service delivery at all times.
- Liaising with the Head Chef to ensure food service is consistent and of high quality.
- Assisting with the organisation and management of special events.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
Launched in March 2018 at Northampton The Hawthorns Northampton is the latest edition to the Hawthorns portfolio and is leading the development of our retirement concept into the 21st century. This retirement community will take The Hawthorns to new levels of luxury retirement living and is proving to be a very popular choice for people across in their retirement years across Northamptonshire.Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential...... click apply for full job details