Residential Support Worker
Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Salary: £17,684-£19,793 plus approx. £3,000-£6,000 sleep-in allowance pa (£62.64 per sleep-in, working approx. 4-8 sleep-ins per month)
Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding career? We are looking for energetic, proactive candidates who have the passion and drive to support children and young people aged 8-18 years who display emotional, behavioural difficulties.
Experience is not essential as we provide full training, support and invest in further qualifications to enable you to progress and achieve a stable and fulfilled career.
Keys Group are one of the largest providers of residential childcare in the UK with more than 87% of our services rated 'good' or 'outstanding'. Our EPIC values ( Excellence, Passion, Integrity, Caring) underpin everything we do at Keys Group and we're looking to recruit Residential Support Workers who can demonstrate these values.
We work with, for and alongside children and young people in residential settings who need a kind, caring and fun place to live despite the challenges they may bring.
The children and young people we look after let us know when we're getting things right and our psychologically informed care planning and intervention (PICI) pathway helps us prove it to others.
- Are you motivated, determined and resilient?
- Are you flexible and able to adapt to challenging situations?
- Do you want to help the children and young people in our care to fulfil their potential by enabling them to understand their past, live for today and look forward to a brighter future?
- Are you able to work shifts and sleep-ins?
If you can answer yes then we encourage you to join our team!
You will be supported to gain vocational qualifications which will help to ensure you can carry out your work to the very highest standard, provide unmatched levels of care, as well enhancing your pay and career progression.
Our benefits include:
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale
- Access to a voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments
- Enrolment into the NEST Pension scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme - recommend a friend to come and work with Keys and you'll earn a £500 bonus!
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by Keys Group
Please apply online and we will contact you to discuss in further detail.
Keys Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications...... click apply for full job details