Shift Rental Agent
London Heathrow Airport
As part of a team working a fixed shift pattern to include weekend work averaging 40 hours per week.
This is an exciting customer facing role, looking after retail customers, and becoming an integral member of the highly motivated and friendly team at Heathrow.
- Provide excellent customer service for both internal and external customers. Ensure customer expectations are managed proactively
- Complete standard processes efficiently.
- Deal with customers face to face to deliver good service and develop repeat business.
- Investigate customer problems, queries, escalating as appropriate and take actions to achieve a successful outcome.
- Undertake quality controls to ensure all cars are up to standard or take appropriate action to address.
- Complete daily administrative work as required, both accurately and on a timely basis.
- Maintain a safe clean working environment in line with health and safety requirements
- Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service
- Provide accurate information to customers
- Qualify potential customers and manage risk
- Contribute to an ongoing positive team environment
- Undertake additional work as required to meet and exceed the expectations of the customers.
- Competent with Excel and Word and ability to learn bespoke car rental systems quickly.
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet business and customer needs promptly and effectively
- Attention to detail
- A calm and analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritise issues, create solutions and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal teams and external customers