Retail Relief Shop Manager
Salary - £10,500 - £11,500 per annum + benefits
Part Time - 3 days per week (Monday - Saturday)
My client is a fantastic growing charity organisation with Shops across East London and Essex. They retail a range of fashion clothing, accessories, handbags, shoes, children's toys and books
To be a successful Relief Shop Manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team are essential in this post, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Relief Shop Manager - Profile:
- Inspirational Leadership
- Developing others
- Good Customer Service
- Continuous Personal Development
- Creative and good eye for detail
Relief Shop Manager - The Role
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shops
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charities goals and values.
- Maximise sales by providing excellent customer service.
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis.
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings.
- Window dressing and in-store displays.
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required.
- Completing staff rotas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation.
If you have experience within retail management at Assistant Management or Store Management level, please do not hesitate to apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities...... click apply for full job details