Release Manager / Retail / Oracle - London (Hybrid)£55,000-£60,000
This is an opportunity for you to join a well-known fashion retailer based in central London. You will be joining as a Release Manager in a major transformation phase that the business has been undergoing as they change and improve the retail systems across their estate.
They are offering £55,000-£60,000 (depending on experience) to manager such as yourself alongside a host of benefits including:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Up to 25% bonus
- Career development training
- Cycle to work scheme/season ticket loans
- Pension contributions up to 16 percent (age related)
- 35 percent discount
It is likely that you will be in the central London office 2 days per week.
As Release Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery process, working with internal stakeholders to deliver releases, and be a point of contact for 3rd party suppliers. Successful applicants will have:
- Knowledge of Oracle based products (MOM, DAS, RIB)
- Worked closely with Oracle to deliver solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A good understanding of the SDLC and DevOps practices
If the above role is of interest please apply within or email me at to be considered for the position.
£55,000-£60,000Release Manager / Retail / Oracle - London (Hybrid)