You care for them, we'll care for you
Work in a place where great nurses can thrive. Help our residents stay happy and healthy, boost your skills and build a great career in nursing.
About the role
We're looking for friendly, talented and passionate nurses to join our exceptional care home at Gracewell of Ascot. We currently have Night shifts available (8pm to 8.15am). As our Nurse, you'll be responsible for looking after our residents' health and wellbeing, making sure they can get the most out of life and live it to the full. You'll work across our nursing services, attending to each of our resident's personalised care plans, administering medicine and maintaining our high standards across the board.
Day-to-day, you'll be responsible for keeping on top of medical supplies, getting residents' documents in order, assessing residents' health and making sure we're fully compliant with health regulations and quality assurance. You'll also be a crucial link between our residents and their families, updating them on any medical needs or health issues. The role also gives you the opportunity to build your leadership skills, as you'll be supervising and training other team members on all wellness services. On top of this, we'll encourage you to develop and grow as well, giving you opportunities to take on further training and learning.
We're looking for talented, experienced nurses who love what they do. You'll be a caring, compassionate person who can solve problems, show good judgement and communicate with all sorts of people.
- You'll have solid experience in long term care, assisted living, or healthcare
- You'll be registered with the NMC as a practitioner on part one of register
- Good assessment skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- You'll be able to work flexible hours
- You'll be good at communicating with all sorts of people, in person and in writing
- You'll be able to supervise, develop and teach other nurses
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers on from many high street/ online retailers
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our 'Heart & Soul' awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click the 'apply now' button and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon...... click apply for full job details