Are you a passionate individual looking to brighten up someone's day?
At Avery Healthcare we deliver care and service with a difference; we value our staff members who are caring, supportive and innovative. This enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Hours: 33 or 44 hours per week - working shifts on a rota basis to include alternate weekends
Salary: £17 per hour
Darwin Court Care Home, located in Lichfield, are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join their friendly and welcoming team. If you're NMC registered and have a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence, then we want to hear from you.
How we care for you:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exclusive employee discounts for a wide range of retailers including Morrisons, Currys and Footlocker!
- Thorough induction programmes to ensure confidence and competence
- Comprehensive formal training throughout your career with us
- We'll pay your NMC renewal fees
- Instant access to your wages - no need to wait for pay day!
- 'Refer a Friend' staff referral scheme
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- Free uniform
How you care for our residents:
- Maintaining high standards of care to residents in all aspects of their daily living
- Responsible for the effective deployment, support and supervision of staff within the care team
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
Our application process is quick and easy; Apply today within minutes!
Avery Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure the cost of which is met by Avery Healthcare.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential...... click apply for full job details