Excellent family run care organisation who are looking to appoint Registered Nurses to work at a local nursing Home in Maesteg.
Nurse Role Brief:
- Hours : From 12 - up to 48 Hours per week
- Days or Nights available
- Up to £17.10 per hour
- Location: Maesteg
- A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Previous experience working as a nurse in a Care Home environment
- Proven ability leading teams of carers and nurses
- Flexible to work shifts
Your Nurse duties will be that of a standard nurse position, the full job description will be sent to you following your application to this job.
Nurse Job Benefits:
- Pin number renewal paid
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace Pension
- Free uniform
- Optional health care plan
- Death in Service Scheme
- Excellent retail, travel and leisure discounts
- This Nurse position the home will accept newly qualified Nurses.
Excellent opportunity to join a standout nursing home and be part of our personal service that helps our residents get more out of life every day. Please apply below if you want a job description...... click apply for full job details