Seeking Registered Mental Nurse RMN or RNLD to join a fantastic team in a small 20 bed assisted living service in Liverpool specialising in learning disability, mental health and complex needs. CQC rated Good on all areas. Must be able to work both days and nights.
As a Registered Mental Nurse RMN or RNLD your responsibilities will include
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- Promote independence and self care assisting as required to allow as much independence as possible
- Demonstrate a personalised approach to all aspects of nursing and care
- Assessing health needs of service users
- Report to management all changes in service users requirements and liaise with third party professionals and family members as required
- You will be a Registered Mental Nurse RMN or RNLD with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent observational and communication skills
- Flexible in your approach and keen to learn and develop new skills
- The salary for a Registered Mental Nurse RMN or RNLD, £17.00 per hour
- Annual salaries are £31,800 - £42,500 depending on contracted hours.
- Excellent induction programme
- Ongoing learning opportunities and qualifications
- Rewards including discounts or retail, leisure and holidays
If you are a Registered Nurse, RMN or RNLD don't delay, click APPLY now for more information...... click apply for full job details