Are you a Registered Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help to develop you to achieve your goals to become the best you can be?
Your career within Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It's a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
Location: The Bridge, Middlehaven, Middlesbrough, TS2 1SW
What you will be doing
As a qualified Registered Nurse - you will ensure our patients over 18 years who have complex neurological care and rehabilitation requirements receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
You will have access to the Elysium Wellbeing team, which is on hand to keep you feeling great; be it a chat, massage or group activities. Who doesn't like a free massage at work?
There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Things that you will have:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
The service operates 24/7.
The Bridge provides specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries.
Extensive facilities cater for the specific needs of people aged over 18 years who have complex neurological care and rehabilitation requirements. Our clinical teams lead and innovate to deliver truly person-centred services where each individual is at the heart of everything.
The Bridge offers a full inter disciplinary team to support and enable residents to undergo reviews of their specific and/or changing needs and work towards targeted and monitored goals utilising nationally recognised outcome measures. As a care centre, this service is a home from home offering ensuite accommodation and spacious communal areas with dedicated therapy spaces.
The Bridge offers a range of care and rehabilitation pathways to suit the individual needs of those accessing our specialist services. These include:
- Neurological physical and cognitive rehabilitation, inpatient assessment and treatment
- Long term complex care including specialist nursing
- Sensory assessment and complex care for patients with disorders of consciousness
- Respite and short breaks
- Palliative care
You will need:
- First level registration - RGN/RMN/RNLD
- Experience of working in either of the following areas
- Neurological Care including ABI and MND
- Spinal Care
- Critical Care
- Behavioural Management
- General Care Home experience
- Mentorship qualification
- Experience of working with students
What you will get
- Hourly Salary of £18.50 - £20 depending upon experience
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium...... click apply for full job details