Are you an experienced Automotive Sales Manager that specialises in fleet sales? Do you have proven experience selling into the public sector? Are you looking for an exciting new fast paced opportunity? If the answer is YES, MSX International are recruiting and we want to hear from you.
MSX International are currently recruiting for a Regional Public Sector Sales Manager. This position will be responsible for Southern England and Wales.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Regional Public Sector Sales Manager, you will be responsible for prospecting, developing, and managing the overall relationship with all public sector bodies and intermediaries in the vehicle sales and procurement process. You will also take responsibility for:
- Working with retailers to ensure all opportunities are captured and pursued.
- Providing input and challenge to our client's strategic thinking and tactical approach.
- Achieving core activity objectives and sales growth by researching and developing public sector sales opportunities and actively prospecting for new business.
- Management & supervision of Public Sector tenders within the accountable geographic area
- Building strong commercial relationships with Contract Hire companies and other Public Sector organisations that promote and secure Public Sector fleet sales.
- Liaising and communicating effectively with Fleet Team colleagues ensuring consistent and co-coordinated activity within Public Sector end user bodies and Contract Hire companies.
- Monitoring activity, developments, and trends within the Public Sector marketplace to ensure the Toyota & Lexus offering is relevant and competitive
- Resolving any Public Sector customer relations issues
- Identify opportunity and risks for Toyota & Lexus fleet sales and create plans and countermeasure as appropriate.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal Regional Public Sector Sales Manager will have a deep understanding of the UK Fleet market, experience of working with a vehicle manufacturer and / or a Franchise Dealer and a proven ability to deliver growth in the Public Sector. You will also require the following skills and experience:
- Automotive Corporate Sales credentials - specific public sector experience a distinct advantage
- Self-motivated with a solution based, results driven and analytical sales approach
- The ability to engage at all levels of a vehicle manufacturer and with decision makers and influencers within the Fleet sector.
- A demonstrable track record of growing sales, overachieving business objectives is essential.
- IT proficient
What we can offer you:
As our Regional Public Sector Sales Manager, we can offer a competitive salary and other company benefits include: 25 days annual leave pro rata, company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, car salary exchange scheme, exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
There is potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.
- With over 5,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide industry leading expertise that spans:
- Warranty & Technical
- Parts & Service
- Retail Performance Management
- Customer Engagement
- Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven track record means that we now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Regional Public Sector Sales Manager!..... click apply for full job details