Regional HR Specialist (South)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 p.a. + car allowance
Location: Home based, South England
Working pattern: Permanent, 35 hours
Application method: CV and screening questions required
Full job description here (please contact us if you would like this in an accessible format).
Closing date: 12th October
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to provide an excellent level of support for our retail teams across the South
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Regional HR Specialist, partnering with over 180 stores across the South of England. You will proactively provide an excellent and efficient generalist HR service on all HR issues in line with employment legislation and CRUK's policies and procedures, whilst partnering with Regional Managers to support and drive effective performance management.
What will I be doing?
Make an impact every day by:
- Partnering with retail managers across the South of England.
- Advising and support managers within the South Division on policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Advising managers on all ER issues including: performance and capability; relationships; conduct; attendance and mental and physical health, in line with CRUK procedures and guidelines.
- Providing guidance on change management, restructuring initiates and associated processes
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with line managers, attend and contribute at conferences, Business Review Meetings & HR ops meetings with Divisional Business Managers (DBMs) and Area Managers (AMs)
- With the HRBP supporting Trading and Communities, work proactively with customers to determine the people priorities in their areas and put plans in place to address these.
What skills are you looking for?
You'll be able to bring to the role:
- Proven HR generalist experience, advising middle to high-level managers on all aspects of HR up to and including dismissal on ER cases such as disciplinary, grievance, capability and sickness absence.
- Proven experience of applying HR policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and ability to interpret and apply employment law.
- Experience of providing HR support across multi-sites and to a variety customer groups
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills with the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience of working autonomously but ensuring collaboration with peers
What will I gain?
Without you we wouldn't be able to achieve our aim of seeing 3 in 4 people survive cancer by 2034. So, we want to reward you in as many ways as possible. Our benefits package includes discounts on anything from travel to technology, generous holiday allowance, gym membership, and much more. We want to ensure that you have the best work/life balance possible, so we actively encourage a flexible working culture for all our roles wherever possible. For most of our office-based roles you'll only be required to work from a specific location for 1 or 2 days a week on average. You'll also be able to access a wide range of learning and development opportunities. And ultimately, you'll know that you'll be changing lives through your work.
If you're as ambitious as we are, join our collective force and enjoy an excellent career, as we save lives and add years.