EQUANS is looking for a Divisional Finance Director to join our team in London on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance, bonus and benefits package.
This is a regional role covering the London area, the role offers hybrid working.
The purpose of the role is to take full responsibility for financial control and operational cash management in the region. To support the Divisional Finance Director in driving strategy and delivery of the budget and business plans.
What will you deliver?
- Lead the finance activities of the Region
- Drive both profit improvement and cash generation initiatives throughout division
- Be a pro-active member of Regional Senior Leadership team setting strategy and vision
- Ensure the Region is consistent with the UKBU strategy and agenda, ensuring that both UKBU and divisional Finance requirements are met
- Ensuring a robust balance sheet and cash control
- Manage the team to ensure timely and accurate financial accounting, financial planning and analysis, and the delivery of special projects
- Monitor business performance and providing accurate and timely reporting to P&C Divisional Executive Team
- Plan for the future via in year rolling forecasts and budgeting and MTP process
- Strategic planning
- Liaise with central finance to develop and communicate Finance strategy and company procedures and systems
- Ensure a robust environment to meet control, reporting, regulatory and audit requirements
- Ensure that the team is appropriately resourced, informed, motivated and trained to meet business objectives
- Take the lead on identifying gaps in Regional financial policies and on filling them in a timely manner
- Take a significant role in divisional acquisition processes
- Drive continuous business improvement on all areas in the division to ensure best practice is achieved and shared across all sectors
- Drive forward understanding of key divisional cost metrics to help better understand and drive business delivery models throughout sectors
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance, bonus and benefits package, which includes;
- 25 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 3.5 times annual salary
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- 2 corporate social responsibility days per year
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
- Attractive Employee Referral Rewards Scheme
- Access to our growing employee networks including AccessAbility (representing those with physical and mental disabilities), Encompass (representing the LGBTQ+ community), RISE (representing people from ethnic backgrounds), WOMEN TOGETHER (representing women in Equans), Working Parents, and Young Professionals.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with significant post qualification experience
- Senior experience of leading a finance function and proven management skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Advanced Excel skills
- High level of organizational and analytical skills
- Able to demonstrate the ability to think strategically
- Able to handle complexity both in scope and number of issues
Who are we?
EQUANS is a world leader in energy services with nearly 100,000 employees working in more than 50 countries, with an annual turnover of over 17 billion euros.
In the UK & Ireland, EQUANS is a provider of technical, FM, regeneration and energy services – with specialist capabilities in smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS’ 13,500 UK & Ireland employees combine these activities to help businesses, public sector organisations and government to embrace the energy transition towards net zero, and also the digital & industrial transitions that are redesigning the way we move, work and live.
EQUANS is a Bouygues group company.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply, and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
As part of a positive action drive to address under-representation in senior management positions we encourage applications from women, ethnically diverse individuals and people with disabilities, along with all candidates who identify with protected characteristic groups under the Equality Act 2010.
In support of our positive action measures, we will consider applications that do not meet all the technical requirements if candidates can demonstrate how transferable skills will enable them to successfully deliver the remit of the role in an environment which promotes a flexible working culture.
At Equans we’re committed to delivering a culture where everyone’s voice is heard and supported. We know the value a diverse workforce creates, delivering better results for our people, customers, and stakeholders. Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do, should you join Equans you’ll find a welcoming and open workplace where you’re supported and encouraged to be your true self at work. You’ll also have access to our growing employee networks including AccessAbility (representing those with physical and mental disabilities), Encompass (representing the LGBTQ+ community), RISE (representing people from ethnic backgrounds), WOMEN TOGETHER (representing women in Equans), Working Parents, and Young Professionals.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a re-location package with this job role. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
Equans, a Bouygues group company, is a world leader in the energy and services sector, with annual revenues of nearly €18 billion and almost 800,000 projects.
With nearly 90,000 highly qualified employees and a strong geographic footprint through our historical local brands, we have excellent technical know-how in design, installation, maintenance and performance services, with a unique combination of skills as in HVAC, Cooling & Fire protection, Facility Management, Digital & ICT, Electrical, Mechanical & Robotics