Regional Facilities Manager
£40,000 - £47,000
Are you an experienced Facilities Manager with exposure over multiple large scale projects at any one given time? Do you wish to progress your career with an organisation who has grown incredibly during the pandemic?
This flexible workplace solutions provider has just won an incredible contract with a multinational organisation to assist in their continued growth. If you are someone who thrives working in a moden environment, where your thoughts are appreciated and heard, read below and hit apply.
- Ensure all hard & soft Facilities services are delivered to specification, and planned/reactive activities meet SLAs and agreed process, cost & reporting requirements. Make interventions as required.
- Create excellent relationships with outsourced or client's suppliers, driving performance, communication and motivation, despite the challenges which will arise in a Retail portfolio.
- Own the performance of all building and service-specific Compliance activities (incl remedial actions)
- Proactively address service issues, complaints/escalations or failed visits, including agreeing and overseeing that action plans are delivered. Take ownership for improving processes and their resilience to prevent repeated service issues occurring.
- Manage landlord services & third party/tenant relationships; ensure service charge obligations are met.
- Take an active role in the development and delivery of an Account Management Plan: develop client relationships with decision makers/influencers creating trust and ease of business.
- Be highly visible across your portfolio. Proactively seek to improve the working environment via ongoing visits and remote engagement. Act on all feedback & observations.
- Coordinate & support onsite inspections/assessments (Fire Risk Assessment, Cleaning audits etc.)
- Support incident management. Take ownership for client communication, service providers' response and any Incident Reports/handover notes.
- Provide accurate and useful monthly/quarterly internal/external reporting.
- Responsibility for commercial activity on your portfolio: Review and scrutinise all costs, assess value, need and priority. Seek approval from clients for recharges with confidence and understanding.
- Identify opportunities for selling additional services and facilitate their implementation.
- Support client H&S activities (H&S Audits, Participation in H&S committee, Accident Investigation etc.)
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory Compliance and H&S requirements.
Background & Experience
- Superior client relationship management skills, with an awareness of Account Management principles.
- Great hard & soft Facilities Management experience essential. Working technical knowledge expected.
- Experience in managing effective and positive relationships with outsourced suppliers, Helpdesk etc.
- Good working knowledge of H&S in the workplace is essential.
- Experience of property operations in a Retail environment advantageous.
- Previous incident management experience/responsibility would be advantageous.
- Experience of creating operational reports for external stakeholders