PLEASE NOTE - THIS JOB ROLE IS STILL ACTIVE BUT DUE TO COVID 19 THE HR PROCESS IS ON HOLD………. PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SKILLSET AND ARE INTERESTED AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A FULL UPDATE!!****
A new Refrigeration Engineer is needed for our contractor client to cover sites around Kent & into Sussex. This clients include a mixture of small to medium sized retail shops/stores and the small supermarkets.
A new Refrigeration & AC Service Engineer who will mainly have experience working with commercial refrigeration units and ideally air conditioning systems too.
The new Service Engineer should be competent in fault finding, repairs and maintenance.
Candidates should have knowledge of -
Fridges & Freezers, Refrigerated display units/cases, small to medium walk in cold / freezer rooms, small packs, split air conditioning (cassettes, wall mounts, etc) and multi splits.
· F Gas qualified
· Full UK Driving licence
· Positive with a "hands on" approach to challenges presented.
· Good communication skills
· Full time - Based on 42.5 hours per week (paid 30 minute lunch break)
· Overtime available paid at time and a half
· Paid door to door
· Paid hourly rate for 42.5 hours Overtime paid at time and a half after those hours
· On call every other weekend
· 28 days hol per year - (bank holidays are normal working days unless booked off)
· Full PPE provided
· Van & Fuel card provided
OTE looking at between 35-40K per annum