This position has just been registered with us and the employer is able to interview using Zoom or similar. They may well be appoint prior to the lockdown being lifted due to the nature of the work and the sites they are supporting.
This excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Refrigeration Service Engineer to join a well-established contractor working around the northern Bristol region, so you would ideally be based around Bristol/Gloucester area. The company offers a fantastic package with great opportunities for future progression and development.
The work will be predominantly based in supermarket stores around the region working on equipment such as pack systems. Having experience working on CO2 would be advantageous.
* Time Served Apprenticeship
* NVQ/C&G Refrigeration Based Qualification
* Approved Training Program
* Refrigerant Handling C&G 2079 or equivalent CITB certificate
* CO2 Experience (not essential)
* Skill Card
* Experience in retail supermarket contracts/pack systems
* Full Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
* Salary - Up to £38,000
* 40 hours per week
* 33 days holiday
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
* On Call 1 in 4/£155 standby payment
* Overtime paid at time 1.5 and double time on Sundays and bank holidays
* Van with Fuel Card - Can be used for private use
If you would like to know more, please get in touch.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business