Recruitment Coordinator (In-House)
Ten10 is a rapidly growing Technology consultancy, comprising a collective workforce of over 300 people. Well-known for our successful 2-year Graduate Scheme (the Academy), we are currently looking for an organised, compassionate and commercially savvy Recruitment Coordinator to join the Academy Talent Team in our Leeds City Centre office to support in recruitment and talent management.
You will support the Head of Academy Talent, Academy Talent Advisor and the wider Academy Team in the recruitment of 7 Academy intakes per annum, HR focused administrative duties and in delivering pastoral care and wellbeing support to members of the Ten10 Academy.
An ideal role for someone just embarking on their HR career; this role presents great opportunities for professional growth within our expanding Academy team.
* Undertaking recruitment activities throughout lifecycle; including: CV reviews, assessment of video interview submissions, telephone interviews and assessment centres
* Consistently ensuring a positive experience for all candidates throughout the recruitment process
* Ensuring that both Digital and paper-based records of candidate results are kept throughout the interview process via Ten10's ATS system
* Involvement in planning and running Academy related events; such as University Graduate Fairs, workshops and networking meets
* Working with members of the Academy to forge and maintain strong, professional relationships built on trust and understanding. This will include travelling to various client locations for face-to-face meetings with members of the Academy
* Build and maintain relationships with University careers centres
Key skills & experience required:
* Around 6-12 months experience in recruitment (in-house or agency), preferably early-careers/Graduate focused
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong verbal/written communicator
* Experience or previous involvement in tailoring Contracts of Employment - desirable
* Experience of providing wellbeing support in a professional environment - desirable
* Proven experience of using various social media platforms within a professional capacity
* Fluency in Microsoft Office applications - specifically Word and Excel
Perks and Benefits
* We love a party, and know how to throw one properly, with large summer and Christmas events as well as sporadic celebrations & socials throughout the year
* Flexible and hybrid working model
* Generous commission scheme
* 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays (and one additional day earned per year up to 28 days)
* Free refreshments, fruit and 4pm Friday office drinks
* Bi-annual performance reviews and annual salary reviews
* Pension scheme, life assurance, Medicash healthcare, Bike2Work scheme
* Subsidised gym memberships
* Quarterly awards to recognise greatness and the Ten10 Person of The Year award - if you win, the prize is a fully-funded week away to anywhere in the world to complete a charity project of your choice
* We support charity work and organise regular activities and fundraising initiatives for you to get involved in
* Ten10 Stars: give digital stars to your colleagues for being amazing. Save them up and cash them in for retail vouchers or a PayPal balance transfer.
* Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year