Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
We are looking for a talented and experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join our experienced team at a very exciting time. You will be responsible for delivering the recruitment strategy and activity in line with the project plan.
You will be the main point of contact for vacancy requisition and approvals, placement creation and amendments, daily reporting. You will develop and maintain effective working relationships with line manager to ensure quality candidate supply from all avenues.
The successful candidate will have a passion for recruitment and experience of working in a fast-paced environment. You will need to possess strong organisational skills and the ability to manage your time effectively. Keen attention to detail is a must, with the ability to display confident Stakeholder management skills and be able to take on and complete a multitude of tasks.
- To clearly establish vacancy requirements e.g. job description, job profile, hours of work.
- Advertise all vacancies via appropriate media.
- Respond to all adverts in a timely manner, pre-screen candidates to determine suitability.
- Carry out competency interviewing techniques and provide a shortlist of quality candidates to the client.
- Prepare CV(s) and correspondence for the hiring manager.
- Responsible for ensuring a professional service is provided to candidates/clients by ensuring the client/candidate experience is positive and of a high standard at all times
- The compliance process includes, but not limited to, completing the following checks
- Ensure you comply with Company Policy at all times.
- To manage and ensure smooth running of all Administration duties.
- To carry out any additional duties that they may reasonably be expected to perform, occasionally outside of normal working hours central to the site during off peak period.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Policies and Procedures
- Recruitment and selection experience
- Experience designing and implement proactive, strategic recruitment initiatives
- Company philosophy and character
- Commitment to Quality
- IT and systems
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Be of impeccable character
- Be able to deal with stress
- Target Driven
- Have reliable transport (car driver)
- Calm and polite
- Will be able to accept constructive management
- Open in manner
- A good listener
- Flexible and above all caring