The Staffing Network Ltd
The Staffing Network is a National Temporary and Permanent Labour Provider.
Due to ongoing growth in our Spalding Office, we want to speak to Experienced Industrial / Warehousing Recruitment Consultants (x2 ) or a Branch Manager.The roles are 360 role and involve sales and service, however there are established desks and a small team to build upon.
Ideally we are looking for somebody who can build upon our established business and grow across the local areas. There are opportunities to work on our Driving or Industrial / GLAA desks, and a Role as a Branch Manager.
Trading succesfully since 2015, we work in the Driving, Industrial, Food & Field markets and we are growing week on week. We Hold a Gangmaster (GLAA) licence, we are members of ALP and we are LogisticsUK ( FTA ) Driver Agency Excellence Standard Compliant.
- Industry standard salary based on your experience and level in the industry ( negotiable from £26,000 basic up to £36,000 for a Senior Consultant, up to £40,000 for Branch Manager) plus commission
- Excellent uncapped commission and bonus scheme inclding monthly margin commission and new client bonuses (OTE £42500 based on £26,000 basic up to £52500 OTE for a Manager)
- Established desk already earning bonus!
- Casual working environment with Polo shirts and dress down Friday
- Early finish Friday if your work is done
- Achievable targets based on your skill sets
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Team environment
- Regular reviews with full team support
- Promotion from within first
- Staffing Network Rewards including retail and online discounts up to 70% off
- Experienced Recruiters used to working in a Recruitment Agency Office as a 360 recruiter
- Experience working in the Industrial & Warehousing Recruitment Market as a Consultant / Senior Consultant / Branch Manager
- A clear understanding of Recruitment Legislation
- The ambition to grow your desk / division / office through warm and new sales leads
- The will to succeed with support from Management Team
- The ability to travel to client premises, ie own car – expenses paid.
Interested? Apply below for a confidential chat.
Please be aware this vacancy is for experienced Recruitment Consultants or Branch Managers used to working in the Driving or Industrial markets. If you do not have this experience and apply for this vacancy, we will not persue your application.