Hill & Hill Recruitment Ltd
Our client is a main contractor specialising in New Builds, Refurbishments and Maintenance.
They work within a variety of sectors but predominantly focus on the Commercial and Retail sectors.
They’re seeking applicants who have experience with a Main Contractor specialising in the Commercial / Retail sector and able to travel to sites in London / Hertfordshire.
- Measuring works and preparing valuations as well as cost information & prices.
- Monitoring costs to ensure projects are completed within budget.
- Be responsible for the project from award through to completion.
- Ensure all projects are completed in line with company requirements.
- Effectively communicate with teams to ensure on time delivery of projects and arrival of materials.
- Support members of the Commercial Team.
- Report to the Senior Surveyor and provide regular reports / updates.
- Full UK Driving License
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience as an Assistant or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor as a bare minimum with a Main Contractor
- Strong leadership skills and technical knowledge
- Relevant Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
In return, our client is offering anything up to 60k.