We're hiring! Due to continued growth we are recruiting for Quality Inspectors, QI's to join our Quality department, for a busy seasonal period leading up to Christmas 2020, based in Scropton (Near Hatton)
We are a leading supplier of Poultry products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. With ambitious plans for the future, there hasn't been a more exciting time to join us.
Join us as a Quality Inspector and you can be a part of the aspiring team that ensures our products are compliant with our usual high standards.
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the Quality Inspector role is to help ensure all of the products we produce meet ours and the customer's high standards. You will be working as part of a team to check the quality of products, packaging and ensure labelling is accurate and correct.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Checking the quality of products.
• Ensuring the product meets customer specifications.
• Completing packaging checks for seals labels and product type.
• Checking the accuracy of labels and weights.
• Completing paperwork.
What we are looking for:
• Understanding of basic food hygiene.
• Experience in busy environments.
• Desirable experience working in a warehouse or production line environment.
• Good communication skills.
• Work well under pressure.
• Flexible attitude and ability to problem solve.
As the finished raw product needs to be kept chilled, you will be working in a cold environment, the appropriate protective clothing is provided.
Shifts for the Quality Inspector role are currently Wednesday - Monday, 06:00 - 16:30.
The start date for this position is 26th October 2020.
What's in it for you?
We are committed to making sure our employees reap rewards of commitment and great performance. You will enjoy a secure, supportive and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded
We offer comprehensive training as well as development and career progression opportunities. You can also look forward to benefits that amongst other things include the following:
• £8.90 per hour.
• A dynamic and interesting working environment.
• Various lifestyle benefits including discounted shopping vouchers and cashback scheme.
• Career development and training.
If you are ready to work alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer...... click apply for full job details