Alconbury, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Established in 2007, MM Flowers only supplies the most beautiful flowers to a range of the biggest retail brands in the UK and Europe.
Having started supplying just one product, we have grown and diversified into a large enterprise with a global sourcing operation and we pride ourselves on our quality and our ability to innovate.
As part of the next phase of our growth, we are looking for a Quality Assurer to join our state-of-the-art site in Alconbury.
- Competitive salary
- BUPA medical cover
- Life assurance
- Join a leader in fresh produce supply
- Further your career within a friendly and supportive environment
If you have a great eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills, this is an exciting opportunity to develop a career in quality assurance with an ambitious company.
We will provide you with excellent training and ongoing support to build your knowledge of our quality processes and products and ensure that you succeed in your role.
As a Quality Assurer, you will help to ensure that products meet our high standards and exceed customer expectations.
Using predetermined checks, you will assess and monitor the quality of bouquets produced against customer specifications and highlight any issues to the relevant team member.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, you will:
- Liaise with teams across the business to resolve any quality issues
- Accurately record your findings with supporting photographic evidence
- Provide robust numerical data to ensure reporting is consistent
- Review specifications to ensure they are accurate and fit for purpose
To join us as a Quality Assurer, you will need:
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team, as well as on your own initiative
- The ability to build an understanding of our product specifications and principal flower, packaging and processing defects.
Experience in a quality role would be highly beneficial, as would experience of the flower industry.
Other organisations may call this role Quality Assurance Technician, QA Technician, Quality Assurance Co-ordinator, Quality Control Technician, QC Technician, or Quality Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and MM Flowers are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're looking for your next step as a Quality Assurer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency...... click apply for full job details