A fantastic opportunity for a high-performing QA Manager to join a leading food manufacturer based in W.Yorkshire. Offering circa £45-50k.
My client is a family-run food manufacturer supplying branded & own-label products into most of the retailers in addition to wholesale customers.
Following a Technical team restructure, they're expanding the team and are looking for an experienced QAM or Junior TM to join the family.
· Opportunity to progress to Technical Manager within next 3 years.
· Working to extremely high standards- top tier audit grades for customers & BRC.
· Take ownership over the development & training of your team.
· Modern facility & good company culture- good mix of new & long-standing team members.
· Management of team of 5 QAs, overseeing their development & training
· Management of site QMS
· Management of Supplier Approval System
· Management of customer complaints inc. RCA, trending & analysis. Implementing changes to reduce CPMU.
· Support site through BRC, Customer & 3 rd party audits inc. conducting gap analysis.
· Take an active role in HACCP/VACCP/TACCP team for the site.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that's proactive, innovative & growing. If you're the type of person that loves a meaty project, being hands-on with training & have your sights set on being Technical Manager in the near future- this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
· 5+ years' exp. in QA Management/Junior TM
· Ideally HACCP L4, must have experience as HACCP team member.
· Ideally Food Safety L4
· Lead Auditor qualification
· Train the Trainer qualification & exp. training & developing a team
If this sounds like it could be the one for you, please get in touch ASAP by applying here or, alternatively, you can reach Rosie Davies on to discuss the opportunity in more detail...... click apply for full job details