Hours: Mon - Fri / 8am - 5pm
Who we are: Onecom is the recognised provider of Communication Technology, trusted by UK Organisations to deliver unparalleled expertise and simply brilliant customer experiences to in excess of 800,000 Corporate citizens globally.
We've built an award-winning team of ambitious, inspiring and innovative individuals, who act with integrity and knowledge in all that they do.
We're driven by our pride in our brand and our dedication to create a market-leading environment where our people can be the best version of themselves.
Want to join our journey? Read on..
The task at hand: We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Provisioning Agent to join our fantastic team based in Whiteley! As our Provisioning Agent, you will provide crucial back-office support for the organisation to ensure efficient delivery of services to our customers, and accurate fulfilment offboarding requests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of customer Mobile Connections on all networks to support sales order provisioning across the Telesales and Field Sales departments including new connections, ports, upgrades and tariff changes
- Management and delivery of customer orders for Fixed Line and other Solutions to support sales order provisioning for our Telesales teams
- Updating customers on orders or offboarding requests
- Act as a liaison between the company and its external providers to meet the requirements to successfully provision customer order sand offboard products and services
- Undertaking training and evaluation to enhance personal performance, development, and work productivity
You'll be great in this role if: You have excellent communication skills, enjoy working with people and able to remain calm within challenging situations. You will consistently strive to deliver to high standards and have the ability to engage and earn trust of various different teams within the business
To enable our people to do their best work and reach their full potential, we offer:
- Hybrid working (Agile working policy)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time'
- Day off for your birthday
- Employee Wellbeing programme and 24/7 access to Mental Health support
- Discount for all staff on tech and all the latest gadgets
- Discounted Gym membership and subsidised FitBit
- All expenses paid company events and parties
- Employee reward programme and annual awards
- Limitless professional development with access to our in-house training academy
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (based on length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme, fresh fruit & eye-care vouchers
- Access to our exclusive Onecom extras portal with over 3000 discounts for different retailers
- Referral bonus
Can you see yourself here? We would love for you to apply!
Or, know of someone who would be a perfect addition to our team? Let them know too.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Onecom wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in our Equal Opportunities Policy. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010, and building an accurate understanding of the make-up of our talent pools in encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion. We ask candidates to complete our equality monitoring form as part of the application process. Responses are anonymous and the data gathered will be used to inform our future initiatives.