**NO PREVIOUS ESTATE AGENCY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, FULL TRAINING PROVIDED**
Want to work for a fun, diverse and forward thinking company In 2021??? Yopa are the UK's 5th largest Estate Agent as of 2021 and have recently been ranked best online agent by OnlineAgentPicker 2021!!! Here at Yopa we provide our customers with the same end-to-end service they would receive from a high street Estate Agency....with the added benefit of easy to use, market-leading technology that helps them see every step of their sale as it happens and all for a low fixed fee!!!
Opportunites available now to join our fast paced team of Property Sales Consultants, based at our award winning customer contact centre In Hinckley!!!
Ideally you'll have experience working in a customer focused sales environment whether that be in an estate agency, contact centre or customer facing role as full training Is provided.
Whats On Offer:
- Base salary of £19,000.00 + Uncapped Commissions from Mortgage and Conveyancing cross -sells and Property Instructions generated, average OTEs of £25k+
- Aviva Work Place Pension Scheme
- Fun, diverse and Inclusive company culture, forward thinking in our approach to employee engagement and customer service
- Access to DMGT Group Discounts for hundreds of retailers across over 26 categories Including getaways, groceries, fashion, electronics, food & drink and entertainment
- Free Breakfast and Refreshments available daily
- Covid secure offices
- Onsite parking available
- Regular Learning and development opportunities with 24/7 access to Yopa Thrive, with further opportunities to win big entering our weekly competitions
- Career Progression and apprenticeships available
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
You'll be the first point of contact for our customers through a variety of channels such as Inbound and Outbound prospecting calls to new buyers and sellers, ensuring that the customer experience is at the heart of everything we do!
- Handling Incoming calls and emails from prospective buyers and sellers, booking In viewing requests, valuations requests and Mortgage Appointments
- You will have the opportunity to maximize your earning potential on every call, Identifying new sales opportunities and upselling/cross selling additional products and services to clients such as Mortgage Advice and Conveyancing Support
- You'll work closely with our field based local agents and Contact Centre teams to resolve customer queries and aim for first call resolution
- Excellent opportunity for anyone looking to kick start their career In Estate Agency!
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of the Estate Agency Industry is desirable but not essential as all training will be provided as part of the role
- Experience In up-selling/cross-selling additonal products and services desirable
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Highly adaptable and can work well as part of a team
Strong organizational skills; manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
Computer-literate a must! Training in specific company software/systems will also be provided.
- flexible attitude to working hours as some weekend working will be required
Here at Yopa, our customers get the same end-to-end service they would from a high street agency, with the added benefit of easy to use and market-leading technology that helps them see every step of their sale as it happens. Our service also includes dedicated, experienced local estate agents, evening and weekend opening hours via our 2 super-branch contact centres in Watford and Hinckley and help with everything from mortgages to conveyancing. Our popular Pay Later option means customers can defer the cost of selling their home for 10 months and our No Sale, No Fee proposition means sellers have the flexibility of not paying a penny until their home is sold; a distinct advantage versus our chief online competition, Purple Bricks.