Our incredible client is looking for a property management helpdesk administrator to join their dynamic and fast paced team. As a property administrator, you will be responsible for elogbooks tickets, ensuring tenants are kept updated, liaise with other teams within the company and help with the finance of the property team.
As a temp with Office Angels you are entitled to amazing benefits including: Holiday Pay*,discounts at numerous high street retailers, eye care vouchers and so much more! We also provide our temps with the platform 'Able Futures' - Mental health support for people in work. With direct access to healthcare professionals and specialist support, enabling temps to take control of their mental health.
Type of Role: 6-8 weeks
Role: Property Management Helpdesk Administrator
Company Type/Industry: Property and Housing
Schedule: Hours/Days: Monday-Friday 9-5:30
Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £12-£13 p/h
Maintenance and Repairs:
- Approve all elogbooks tickets received.
- Process all elogbook tickets.
- Respond to any queries received from elogbooks.
- Source and book in contractors for any ad hoc management matters and reactive maintenance matters received for a nationwide client.
- Ensure tenants are kept updated on the progress of maintenance instructions.
- Meet with the Facilities Coordinator regularly to review all tickets.
- Ensure all information held on elogbooks is up to date.
- Raise and manage any remedial works identified from health and safety inspections and risk assessments.
- Arrange access for any third party visiting our properties.
- Provide PO numbers to all contractors and consultants instructed.
- Approve invoices received in relation to instructions involved in.
- Raise and chase any invoice queries with contractors.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a property administrative role.
- Great people skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Well presented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Diligence and high attention to detail
- Client care
- Organisation skills
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.